Saturday, 14 September 2013

Fill your boots

http://www.ospreypublishing.com/  They are having a 30% off sale only today and tomorrow, I have just popped over to order their 3 current skirmish rule sets Dux Bellorum, In Her Majesty's Name and Ronin although the last had to be PDF as its sold out. If you are after any of them or any uniform books this weekend is the time to do it.



7 comments:

  1. Good deal, I had already picked up Ronin!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anyone point me to a review of Dux Bellorum?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a sort review on my blog!
      http://onelover-ray.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/dux-bellorum-personal-review.html

      Delete
  3. I got the news of this as well but was nt tempted

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, got DB, but fancied Ronin. Not keen on the PDF though.

    Ah well, dig out my old Samurai rules (bought in the '80s) and see how they read today.

    ReplyDelete