Saturday, 21 September 2013

On the way to Ebay

I have very quickly found that the best way to make money on Ebay is with single figures, for my units I will stick to Colonel Bill and my blog. So I have been digging out any single models I have this time I am working on the special model Warlord gave with the Last Argument of Kings book and a couple of Napolionic British officers.








I am also working on some commissions, this time some African Warriors just the shields to finish on these two.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely figures I especially like the British officer and the African warriors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice they look great. Good luck with the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers guys a terrible case of Insomnia has let me completed these figures over night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of the lack of sleep, but you certainly put it to good brushwork. I think your specialty single figures sell well because they are so well painted! Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete