I have been under the weather for a few days with out going into details I will just say its good my painting room is near my bathroom :)
I have been a busy boy though and progressed several different projects, I have tow more Pulp Fiction Spys completed plus the next Ebay figure (Wee Wullie). I have been busy painting more Masi Warriors but did not get them photographed.
Today I dashed over to Foundry and met up with Loki, I now have my wargames boards and they are fantastic, I spent an hour chatting to the Foundry boys about Blog-Con and will compose a post about that over on the Blog-Con blog tonight or tomorrow.
Anyway had a mad dash around the house this afternoon finding documents so I could act as a guarantor for my daughter's rental flat, it is all sorted now and she picks up her keys on Monday (no painting for me that day then lots of box lugging)
Anyway enough chat on to some nice completed figures.
I have been a busy boy though and progressed several different projects, I have tow more Pulp Fiction Spys completed plus the next Ebay figure (Wee Wullie). I have been busy painting more Masi Warriors but did not get them photographed.
Today I dashed over to Foundry and met up with Loki, I now have my wargames boards and they are fantastic, I spent an hour chatting to the Foundry boys about Blog-Con and will compose a post about that over on the Blog-Con blog tonight or tomorrow.
Anyway had a mad dash around the house this afternoon finding documents so I could act as a guarantor for my daughter's rental flat, it is all sorted now and she picks up her keys on Monday (no painting for me that day then lots of box lugging)
Anyway enough chat on to some nice completed figures.
Very nice James, love the Wee Wullie!
ReplyDeleteAll very nicely painted as always, James. Although I am partial to Highlanders! Dean
ReplyDeleteGreat paint Sir !
ReplyDeleteCheers
As my grandad used to say "you can't beat a nice tartan" (no idea why, he was from the midlands). Lovely paintjobs.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Matt
Very good paintjobs. Especially the scotsman on top!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Stefan
Wow those look ace love Wee Wullie!
ReplyDeleteExcellent work mate. Have to agree with Matt, the Tartan is great.
ReplyDeleteTop notch James as always!
ReplyDeleteVery fine work sir. I especially like the chestnut horse colour.
ReplyDelete