I have been painting over the last few months (a few min's every now and then when I can) a couple of base's of Fuzzy Wuzzy's these I have been trying a few tec's on as I will have loads to do and want to find a quick way to do them. These are pretty much just block painted with various washes applied. Guys have asked why the odd base's and the true answer is because I had them and thought it would make a good looking warband effect. As once I have enough for a game I will be using Black Powder the actual basing does not matter as long as the Brits match.
They as you can see Perry plastics and the base's are from Warbases. Today I have completed the last 3 BB figures (bar a bit of snagging), these will go with the others awaiting numbers and base's finishing.
Lastly I have a couple more items for the Ebay.
They as you can see Perry plastics and the base's are from Warbases. Today I have completed the last 3 BB figures (bar a bit of snagging), these will go with the others awaiting numbers and base's finishing.
Lastly I have a couple more items for the Ebay.
these look nice. You ever paint any 15mm for eBay?
ReplyDeleteno do not have any 15mm, done a few commissions at that scale
DeletePeace James