Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Painting Desk Progress

So after a weekend of gaming at the seaside and a Monday refreshing my FLT license at work on days it was only this morning when I returned to my painting desk. While Saturday was a day dedicated to the B for C game and nailing down the details Sunday was a day of chatting and SAGA, I had a game against Kev and after Loki took on my old man (shown below).
So a very satisfying weekend was spend at my Mum and Dads and a big thank you to them and Kev and Loki. So today I have been busy painting several different projects, I worked on some AW Miniatures Indians (no pictures) and my Dad's next lot of Vikings. I slapped a bit of paint on the next lot of Carl's Pulp Fiction figures and lastly a few on going commissions. Below are pictures of the current state of all projects.





Lastly I have a few pictures of the next figure to make its way to ebay its a nice Warlord Games Roman General.


not much more to say guys, I have a few long week's at work as my team leader is off on his holidays so I have to cover both shifts Sun-Thu and Mon-Fri meaning 6 nights for me while making family time a bit shorter it has little effect on the painting time as I tend to paint in the evening before getting ready for work.
Peace James


 

7 comments:

  1. Work is the curse of the wargaming classes, it is true.

    Nice work on those figures, the black and grey on the 'Captain Scarlet' figures works really well. Crooked Dice consistently tempt me with the tat they put out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the figure with the bird on its shoulder. That is really neat. Also the Roman General is quite good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try again.. The Blue Band of Vikings is growing- I will have to change my playing style (ha ha)
      Seriously good work my son!

      Delete
  4. You are a very lucky man, to be able to share a passion for gaming and history with your dad.

    And great work across the board. Your Roman General is my favorite, beating the Vikings only by a whisker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Vikings! Got a box of the little blighters in the loft somewhere which could make up a decent force, but I can't find'em. However, I'm more drawn towards the Roman (despite thte [price of the figure!)

    ;O)

    ReplyDelete