I took a day out of my painting today to pop up to my Dads wargames room to grab a load of figures to take along to Blog-Con for people to try out some different games. One thing O picked up was our Nercomunda figures, I had forgotten how many we had and quite how different my painting was back then (1995), when I returned I took a few pictures so I can share my 20 year old paint jobs.
I took a quick picture of my load before setting off home, I have almost as much again to add from my painting room ready for the trip down on Saturday Morning.
I took a quick picture of my load before setting off home, I have almost as much again to add from my painting room ready for the trip down on Saturday Morning.

Love the purple van Saar!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. The purple van Saar are really special. Nice idea.
ReplyDelete