I am sure a few of my regular followers are going to just love my Winter output. I am busy mid-prep but already I can let you in on my goals for the winter. I plan to complete my three favourite colonial period forces. I have Empress Miniatures Zulu war Brits Vs Warlord Plastic Zulus fasands of em (well 200 anyway), next up I have Perry Miniatures Sudan Brits Vs Perry Miniatures Plastic and metal Mahdists and finally I have Foundry Miniatures NWF Brit (plus colonial troops) Vs Foundry and Old Glory Tribesman. All these armies will be using the Black Powder rules so I have command stands and casualty marker to do also.
If that was not enough I have a load of Dark age Viking and Saxons, the last few French and Indian war figures and a SYW Hanoverian Brigade.
If I get all that done I have a few Oldhammer Dwarves to paint and some WW2 Para's
Should be fun, I wish all my fellow Wild Bunchers good luck and strong brush tips.
Peace James
EDIT** forgot my Zombicide Zombies and Survivors, plus the survivors I bought for my game :)
If that was not enough I have a load of Dark age Viking and Saxons, the last few French and Indian war figures and a SYW Hanoverian Brigade.
If I get all that done I have a few Oldhammer Dwarves to paint and some WW2 Para's
Should be fun, I wish all my fellow Wild Bunchers good luck and strong brush tips.
Peace James
EDIT** forgot my Zombicide Zombies and Survivors, plus the survivors I bought for my game :)





Well good luck with that lot!
ReplyDeleteGood luck. That's a lot to bite off. If I get about 100 25-28mm figures done by March, I'll call it success.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, great looking pics!
ReplyDeleteGood grief! That's a lot of figures! You'll take some beating there James!
ReplyDeleteGosh James you will be busy for some time
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to this!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all this James!!
ReplyDeleteRubbing hands with anticipatory glee
ReplyDeleteAre you ever going to sleep at all mate, good greef
ReplyDeleteLove that feeling at the start of the project - so much excitement and enthusiasm. It's that mid project feel of despair and disinterest that you have to deal with. The "cripes what the hell have I got myself into" vibe that is the biggest thing to get through. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteMadness I tell you....someone will get hurt.....like Ray!
ReplyDeleteColonials are always good for a show, and they're some of the most fun gaming to be had. Can't wait to see them!
ReplyDeleteSounds promising!
ReplyDeletelooks like an aweful lot of paint to be spilled.
ReplyDeleteshow us the finished models
Now that's my sort of winter, best of luck James.
ReplyDeleteThree superb periods to keep you warm through the winter months, look forward to seeing the progress.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck James. You have set yourself an impressive target. I wish I was that brave.
ReplyDeleteReally looking forward to this, especially the Sudan stuff...
ReplyDeleteA grand endeavor, James - and one that I am confident will be wonderful to behold. Looking at that Sudan period-poster, it would appear the British infantry uniform is very similar to the Zulu War one. Best, Dean
ReplyDelete