If the sledging on the page I set up is any indication this group will be a fun place to follow the challenge, I have set up a Face book Group for anyone who wants to join. If you are one of the Wild BUnch or just an avid follower check it out, at the moment I have kept it a cloased group but just send a request ann I will OK your entry to the fun.

A Group seems to work better than a Page, much more interactive. Nice one...let the bitching begin!
ReplyDeletevery nice - I rarely use the "Facebook thingy" but now have a reason to learn more
ReplyDeleteI've joined the facebook page and expect no mercy!
ReplyDeleteah go on then...
ReplyDeleteBest of luck James, but I'm afraid I have trouble keeping up with the blog let alone anything else. I'm sure it will be a great success though.
ReplyDeleteOne does not "do" Facebook and therefore one shall remain forever consigned to the blogosphere alone. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI hate Face book so anything on it will be missed by me. let me offer you the very best of luck with it though.
ReplyDelete