In a wonder around the tinternet last night I happened upon a nice blog entry about one mans trip to Britcon to play WAB, I was very happy to see that I was in the post as we had played a pre tournament game and best of all he had added a few pictures of my long gone Indian WAB army.
(ok I admit I had googled my own name, that is why it showed up in the images)
Boy I miss that army I sold it for £1000 but by that time it had 6 Elephants 4 heavy Chariots 6 light Chariots and massive Bow and spear units.
(ok I admit I had googled my own name, that is why it showed up in the images)
Boy I miss that army I sold it for £1000 but by that time it had 6 Elephants 4 heavy Chariots 6 light Chariots and massive Bow and spear units.


Amazing chariots!!
ReplyDeleteTop chariots :-) I know what you mean about missing armies I've sold a few over the years for good money but still miss em.
ReplyDeleteJason.
I've done it several times and sometimes regret it too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice army. I've been painting for three years now, but I have never sold anything I have painted (probably wouldn't get much!) but the pain of losing something I put so much time into would hurt. Be interesting to know where your old army is now.
ReplyDeleteParting is such sweet sorrow.
ReplyDeleteLOL, there's nothing wrong with a bit of ego surfing mate. At least you found something! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI've sold a fair chunk of stuff over the years and don't miss most of it. Admittedly that might be because a reasonably high proportion is to my mates so I still get to "visit with my old friends" so to speak...