Friday, 1 November 2013

Prep-vember

While I am loving the fact I have plenty of commissions, it does cramp your own painting a little. This does not stop me wanting to get work done, as I am hoping there will be another Winter Challenge I thought I would use November as a chance to get as much prep done as possible. So for me it will be Prep-vember, this started as me putting too much glue out to finish the base's on the two Ronin figures I did not want this to go to waste so started sticking a few tribesmen to pennies for my NWF forces. I cleaned and based 40 Tribesmen 12 Mounted Tribesmen and my unit of Gurkha's.
I have loads more NWF to prep plus hundreds of Zulu's and Zulu era Brits.


I have enough Ronin figures for two forces now I will be sorting out the rosters this weekend ready for next weekends Blog-Con

Peace James

9 comments:

  1. "as I am hoping there will be another Winter Challenge I thought I would use November as a chance to get as much prep done as possible"

    Good to see I'm not the only one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prep vember indeed! That's a full bench!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is only from one hour, I may need to rebox some once undercoated so I have enough room to prep all I want to ready for the dark days of winter.
      I also ordered a new pot of AP dip

      Delete
  3. Flippin' 'eck! Exactly how much extra glue did you spill?
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only a little but you know how it is when you start some thing you want to see it through

      Delete
  4. Impressive energy and talent as always, James. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like ! .... I'm always afraid when I see a tonne of figures on a work-bench ! That's a nightmare for me ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to seeing the NWF painted up as it might get me back on track as it were.

    ReplyDelete