Thursday, 10 October 2013

SAGA Dice WIP and next on the desk

Just a quick post to share some non painting work I am doing at the moment. I bought some blank dice and found a PDF of the SAGA symbols so have been busy making my own dice, I have one completed and the second well on its way. I have two more sets to create.


Also I have started on another commission just a few shots of how its progressing.



12 comments:

  1. Well painted figures anyway, but those horses are nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start to the new project! And the dice show that your going Viking and Anglo-Danish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dice mate. I went the other way and put numbers on my battle board. I'm such a tightwad ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dice are looking good. What did you used to make the paper adhere to them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Superglue...watch those fingers :)

      Delete
    2. I would recommend using a paint on varnish instead. Paint a square on the dice, and then place the cut out on. It works a treat. Mine have lasted over two years of hard use done this way.

      Delete
  5. Good idea with the dice,saves a lot of dosh, great looking figures too! I recognise the period????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the horses and the figures are no mean painting.

    I think I would also go down the root of numbers on the battle boards, the price of the real thing is plain stupid

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those musketeers are pretty damned good. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice - I have to make some myself.
    A bit miserly I know but I would rather pay for lead men than more dice!

    ReplyDelete