Commission and personal painting
They're nicely done. You'll have to talk me into getting some - got the rules, but not the painting juice :O(
Absolutely stunning.
Nice freehand work James :)
I do love these two, especially the skin tones and freehand!
Nice work. I really like the design on the red one.
Very nice work, I'm mostly a fan of the blue one!
Nice figures with a lot of gaming possibilities. Best, Dean
Nice painting! The freehands really make them pop.
Excellent painted figures!GreetingsPeter
They're nicely done. You'll have to talk me into getting some - got the rules, but not the painting juice :O(
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteNice freehand work James :)
ReplyDeleteI do love these two, especially the skin tones and freehand!
ReplyDeleteNice work. I really like the design on the red one.
ReplyDeleteVery nice work, I'm mostly a fan of the blue one!
ReplyDeleteNice figures with a lot of gaming possibilities. Best, Dean
ReplyDeleteNice painting! The freehands really make them pop.
ReplyDeleteExcellent painted figures!
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Peter