So if I have scheduled this correctly as you read this I will be at +Edwin King home where I am staying for a spot of lunch and in return am sharing a few painting tips.
I never like to visit a new friend empty handed so what should a person take to a new wargamers home...
I introduce you to Mr & Mrs King, Dr Jones may think the antique hunting world is cut throat but he should see how hard it is tracking down the old books of the world, Mr King never leaves home without his trusty Luger and it helps to have a wife who's packing.
In his travels Mr King has made many friends but only one matches his passion for books, so most place's the couple go they are helped by a young investigative journalist and his dog,
So I offer you the King Party on its latest hunt.
I never like to visit a new friend empty handed so what should a person take to a new wargamers home...
I introduce you to Mr & Mrs King, Dr Jones may think the antique hunting world is cut throat but he should see how hard it is tracking down the old books of the world, Mr King never leaves home without his trusty Luger and it helps to have a wife who's packing.
In his travels Mr King has made many friends but only one matches his passion for books, so most place's the couple go they are helped by a young investigative journalist and his dog,
So I offer you the King Party on its latest hunt.
Nice set! Painted figures make great gifts! You're going to be a much sought after guest.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant. Nicely painted and very characterful. I have the Tintin movie to watch this week with the kids borrowed it off the Bro in Law so these are setting me in the mood to watch it :D
ReplyDeleteThe gifts were very well received: lovey stuff! And a very helpful painting tutorial too.
ReplyDeleteI would recommend you all give James lunch.
The likeness between us and the figures is only passing though...
Simon, I would recommend the Tintin movie.
That's a lovely group of courageous adventurers. So if you always bring with you such great gifts you're heartly welcome over here too :-)
ReplyDeleteLovely work James - it looks as though Mr and Mrs King are pleased with their avatars :)
ReplyDeleteDamn nice James, nice gift!
ReplyDeleteWhat a delightful gift, beautifully resolved.
ReplyDeleteThese minis are really great!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!!! Never knew there was a Tintin figure?
ReplyDeleteNot Tintin and Not Snowy are from Coplestoneth's Sleuths pack GN9 - http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/range.php?range=GAN - and very nice too.
DeletePacked with character. Love the colours and especially the fez. Nice one mate!
ReplyDeleteThese figures are all kinds of awesome. As a life long Tintin fan I have now resolved that I just need to get these figures.
ReplyDeleteFantastic character work, James. Best, Dean
ReplyDelete