So Blog-Con is rapidly approaching and we are starting to get a few more games lined up, so far we have Dave with The man with no name challenge myself with a BattleMech game Ian is promising to bring along some of his board games and on the Sunday PanzerKaput has said he will bring along a VBCW game, Sunday will also see the bring all you can X-wing Game. I have a few people with
The review table is building nicely with both Mantic and BattleFront agreeing to send products, I would also ask if anyone wants to bring along any rules sets they do so we will make sure they are well looked after and returned safe at the end of the weekend.
We have agreed on an area to be set aside for seating and general
I would love it if all of you can spread the word again around the blogosphere as the success of this weekend rest fully with all of us bloggers I hope this will be the first of many Blog-Con's
EDIT: I have just had it conformed that Mike will run one or two SAGA demo games so if you ever wanted to try it out this is you chance.
EDIT2: I can now confirm that my Dad Paul Brewerton will be running a Musket and Tomahawk Game on the Saturday.
Peace
James (he does not look old enough) Brewerton


Looking forward to it!!!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent stuff, more games...
ReplyDeleteI would attend if I could, but alas I cannot afford the flight. You guys will have a grand time and I wish you all the best.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds such a blast and now I'm missing out on a birthday celebration too! :(
ReplyDeleteMaybe we will have to send you cake?
ReplyDeleteIan
I'd like to play a game of SAGA and eat some cake too!
ReplyDelete40? Seriously? I am going to have to get one of those hats before I look as old as Fran.
ReplyDelete