Friday, 5 April 2013

BB Orcs and SYW Command

Well in the morning I will be setting off to Morecambe to have a Black Powder SYW game with my Dad, as I will be commanding the French it was in my own interest to complete the command stands. I have completed two which should do for now.
I have been busy on the second batch of BB figures and while doing it I took a few pictures of how I painted the white armor these I have shown below.
Grey over a black undercoat

Thin white first layer

Second layer of thin white

A wash of Devlin mud over the studs and in the joins

The pictures were taken the other day and I have since finished the figures up to the point of finish touches and base's

I will be gaming this weekend and then next week Liz and I are heading off to Norfolk to have our holiday again now she is more able we can get out and about a bit more. I may post a battle report on Monday when we call in home for Liz's physio appointment before heading off on holiday.

3 comments:

  1. Nice work James and good luck with the game, I like the fact you game with your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work James have a great game!!!

    ReplyDelete