Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Painting WIP


The last few days have been quite productive for me on the hobby front, I am really getting fired up about the Oldhammer event in August and even my Dad is thinking of building himself a nostalgic army (Norse). I have finished the 15mm WW2 Para’s and will be getting them boxed up and posted off very soon. I am also working on the second batch of Blood Bowl figures, see below I am afraid the camera has killed off most of the highlights (might have to dig the light tent out again). The goblin and one of the Orcs are from Gaspez Arts while the kicking Orc is an old GW sculpt.
I have been working on my Dwarf army too check out my sister blog for my Oldhammer stuff





I have started on a second Command Base for the French SYW this one is coming along well and should be completed so I can take him up at the weekend to Morecambe where he will be straight into action in a Black Powder game.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Right, that's it! Time to get the brushes out again, thank you James you have stirred me into action.

    ReplyDelete