So after my holiday I did a few days of prep I have started on my NWF figures and prepped all the Dwarf figures I have ready for my Oldhammer army.
After a few days sticking it was time to wet my brushes, I have started on the next lot of BB figures and am still working through the last of the F&IW and AWI figures.
I am busy getting ready for my trip down to London this weekend for Salute, I look forward to meeting fellow bloggers at the red dot.
Peace James
After a few days sticking it was time to wet my brushes, I have started on the next lot of BB figures and am still working through the last of the F&IW and AWI figures.
I am busy getting ready for my trip down to London this weekend for Salute, I look forward to meeting fellow bloggers at the red dot.
Peace James
See you there James.
ReplyDeleteThats a lotta Dwarves James.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, looks like you had a nice time.
Good to see you back at it James.
ReplyDelete