Well after a great weekend in London and a return to Hockey training yesterday, today was my first full session on the painting table. I had a great time at Salute and the highlight was meeting my fellow bloggers, I am sorry if I failed to say hi to you but I am a pretty shy lad and so many new faces was quite overwhelming. I slipped off after a while but again great to see you all. Hard to believe but I only took one picture in Salute and that was a face shot of me and my old man to share on Facebook so the family could keep track of us.
On Sunday we went into London again to catch a bit of the Marathon was very happy to capture a great picture of Team GB super star the Weirwolf.
Back to the painting I have a quick shot of my painting table.
I spent a couple of hours on the Dwarf Crossbow men blocking in colours and doing the flesh, I have also started the flesh on the BB Orcs and completed the horses and flesh of the riders.
Lastly while in the loft the other week I spotted a box of Zulu war figures which I brought back down I plan to paint these up and sell them off, to which end I based the up ready for priming.
On Sunday we went into London again to catch a bit of the Marathon was very happy to capture a great picture of Team GB super star the Weirwolf.
Back to the painting I have a quick shot of my painting table.
I spent a couple of hours on the Dwarf Crossbow men blocking in colours and doing the flesh, I have also started the flesh on the BB Orcs and completed the horses and flesh of the riders.
Lastly while in the loft the other week I spotted a box of Zulu war figures which I brought back down I plan to paint these up and sell them off, to which end I based the up ready for priming.

Right back on the painting horse there James!
ReplyDeleteLooking good as ever James, its great when you stumble across figures you had forgotten about I always think it feels like they are free!
ReplyDeleteGreat to say hello to the painting machine that is James Brewerton! It was rally lovely to finally catch up and as always I'm impressed just at how much you have on your desk at any one time.
ReplyDelete