So things have calmed down since the end of the challenge, I have almost finished the 15mm WW2 commission just the last few touches on them.
I still have the command stands left for the French SYW and with it looking like I will be playing with the french next week when I go up to visit my Dad I thought I had better paint up a few of the command. I have the base left to do but this stand which will be the General is finished, its just a simple clean paint job (no bells and whistles) but it fits with the rest of the army.
Lastly I have started on the next batch of the Orc BB team.
I still have the command stands left for the French SYW and with it looking like I will be playing with the french next week when I go up to visit my Dad I thought I had better paint up a few of the command. I have the base left to do but this stand which will be the General is finished, its just a simple clean paint job (no bells and whistles) but it fits with the rest of the army.
Lastly I have started on the next batch of the Orc BB team.
Lovely job on the command group James; I've not managed to lift a paintbrush since the challenge, but have prepped a few bits and pieces.
ReplyDelete