Saturday, 30 March 2013

At least its not a motorbike

So I think that I have hit my mid life crisis, after finding a community that will play Warhammer the way I always love to I now feel I MUST recreate those heady days of the 80's when I had WFB armies aplenty and spent many a happy school holiday tucked away in a tin hut (our wargames club) in the Mediterranean sun (heat stroke was always an option).
As I want to save all you perfectly sane poeple from my mad rush back to my youth I have started a second blog which will record my efforts to replace, first my Dwarfs and then who knows. If you are already a little mad and want to see how I get on feel free to pop on over and check it out
http://exilesoldhammer.blogspot.co.uk/
To which end the British Nap unit I was painting has gone back into the lead pile and my Dwarf box has been pulled to the front.
 

1 comment: