Well its all over now and I could not live with Chris's two last day entries. A big well done to Chris, I guess with Ray pipping Kent last year it was the Kiwi's turn this year. I say that makes it UK 1 NZ 1 next year will be the decider :)
So below is the last entry I had some SYW French, Romano British and 54mm ECW. The 54mm stuff is being sent off to Kev to add to his own collection.
I had great fun in this challenge and have met (on line) some great wargamers. I hope that I can meet many of you in person at Salute this year where I will be with my Dad and Bernard.
So today I have cleaned up the painting table.
and what is a man to do after 90 days of back to back painting burning the midnight oil....
break out the commission work, a complete Orc Blood Bowl Team.
So I hope all my fellow Ronin are recovering well from all their hard work and that Curt has recovered from his marathon blogging stint yesterday. I will be trying to keep up a good pace of post's on the blog as I have had fun reading all your comments.
Peace James
So below is the last entry I had some SYW French, Romano British and 54mm ECW. The 54mm stuff is being sent off to Kev to add to his own collection.
I had great fun in this challenge and have met (on line) some great wargamers. I hope that I can meet many of you in person at Salute this year where I will be with my Dad and Bernard.
So today I have cleaned up the painting table.
and what is a man to do after 90 days of back to back painting burning the midnight oil....
break out the commission work, a complete Orc Blood Bowl Team.
So I hope all my fellow Ronin are recovering well from all their hard work and that Curt has recovered from his marathon blogging stint yesterday. I will be trying to keep up a good pace of post's on the blog as I have had fun reading all your comments.
Peace James
Nicely done James!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking work all around; the 54mm guys look grand. Dean
ReplyDeleteJust a herculean effort throughout James, the quantity and quality of work was immense.
ReplyDeleteWell said James!! I thought you had it in the bag, but Chris's last entry was a biggun! Me and Fran will be at Salute, we'll arrange a time and we'll have another blog meet up, just like we did last year.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your #2 placing James! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure there will be a meet-up again this year and I'm looking forward to meeting a number of my fellow Ronin.
@ Ray - same time and place as last year (1pm in the seating area next to the B&B)?
James:
ReplyDeleteAn astonishing effort son your part. I was very impressed that your quality never seemed to suffer despite the huge amount of output. I especially liked your FIW figures - really top notch stuff.
Miles