Well as we near the end of the challenge time grows short, my hockey season also nears its end and we have game's to catch up meaning a couple of double weekends. I also had to go into work a night early this week all of which meant that on the weekend when I wanted to be hitting full steam I in fact only got a couple of hours.
I did manage to complete the SYW artillery and a unit of Romano British Cav but that may be all that make's it to Curt in time.
I have not shown pictures of the last entry so feast your eyes.
I did manage to complete the SYW artillery and a unit of Romano British Cav but that may be all that make's it to Curt in time.
I have not shown pictures of the last entry so feast your eyes.
it's very impresseive
ReplyDeleteAmazing stuff
ReplyDeleteI've struggled to get to just over a thousand points and you're clocking in at more than 3x that with superb quality.
I tip my hat to you, sir!
Miles
Very nice figures, I do like the canoe!
ReplyDeletePhil.