So its been a hell of a few days, my wife's surgery went well and she is home and recovering. We set off on holiday to Norfolk tomorrow for a week, at first I was not going to take any paints but as we will be mostly chilling in the cottage or visiting friends I am planning on taking a unit of forest Indians. It will be nice to take my time on some figures for a change.
http://www.warlordgames.com/store/black-powder/french-indian-war-1754-1763/french-indian-war-1754-1763-woodland-indians-war-party-boxed-set.html#
I do have a few completed figures but would be pushing it to get them photographed and sent off to Curt so they will wait for my return next Monday.
I think unless some of Frans ninja's head down under to NZ I will have trouble catching up with Chris would is producing some cracking figures, the latest Modern stuff are my fav's so far.
Anyway I am heading off to the same cottage I stayed in last year.
I have my smart phone to keep an eye on the challenge but will not be posting so see you in a week or so
Peace
James
http://www.warlordgames.com/store/black-powder/french-indian-war-1754-1763/french-indian-war-1754-1763-woodland-indians-war-party-boxed-set.html#
I do have a few completed figures but would be pushing it to get them photographed and sent off to Curt so they will wait for my return next Monday.
I think unless some of Frans ninja's head down under to NZ I will have trouble catching up with Chris would is producing some cracking figures, the latest Modern stuff are my fav's so far.
Anyway I am heading off to the same cottage I stayed in last year.
I have my smart phone to keep an eye on the challenge but will not be posting so see you in a week or so
Peace
James

Have a nice holidays mate.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing how your Indians turn out. I have six of these to do at some point I acquired via a trade deal. Very nice figures, but a lot of flash and prep work seemed to be required compared to the Front Rank ones I had.
ReplyDeleteHope your wife is recovering well. My wife is now 3 weeks on from her own surgery and recovery is going slowly, but steadily so it is good. This also explains the lack of output on my own blog, as basically I have not done anything since January 30th when she first went in.
Cheers, John.
Have a nice break James.
ReplyDeleteYou have a good one James and forget about painting...it's all about the holiday!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good peaceful time
ReplyDelete