After yesterdays horror's today has been much more relaxing. I have so much on my painting table I feel like that kid who has stuffed the full cake in his mouth because his Mum said he shouldn't his mouth is so full he cant chew but he will not spit any out because then his Mum would be right. I feel that even though I am painting a couple of hours a day very little is getting done. Its only when you step back that you see how far I have progressed.
I have finished all the horse flesh (any one hungry for burger), progressed my French marines and started the next lot of WW1 British.
I also took time out from the challenge to start prepping my next commission a Orc and Goblin Blood Bowl team, these are from a long time customer of mine. I am painting his GW Warhammer fantasy figures starting with an Empire army.
I have finished all the horse flesh (any one hungry for burger), progressed my French marines and started the next lot of WW1 British.
I also took time out from the challenge to start prepping my next commission a Orc and Goblin Blood Bowl team, these are from a long time customer of mine. I am painting his GW Warhammer fantasy figures starting with an Empire army.
No comments:
Post a Comment