So what is a painting Ronin to do when he is taking his wife for a long weekends rest and relaxation?. well first off I have packed up all painted figures and brought them up to the family wargames room, I will take the chance as I unpack them (and have good light) to take some better pictures.
Also I brought up the next lot of figures that need prepping, I will clean up the SYW French and try and stick together some of the Bolt Action Germans and Sudan figures.
I took the French downstairs on a tray so I can work while chatting to my wife,but the dogs seem to believe I have food on the tray that they need to help me with. I will post some new pictures of my painting challenge figures over the next few days.
Also I brought up the next lot of figures that need prepping, I will clean up the SYW French and try and stick together some of the Bolt Action Germans and Sudan figures.
I took the French downstairs on a tray so I can work while chatting to my wife,but the dogs seem to believe I have food on the tray that they need to help me with. I will post some new pictures of my painting challenge figures over the next few days.
I look forward to seeing those Bolt Action figs :)
ReplyDeleteDave
What can I say....nice dogs!
ReplyDeleteThey look like MDF round bases to me, but to the dogs they probably do look like....Biscuits! :-)
ReplyDelete