So we are half way though the Winter Challenge I am away from the painting table for the weekend but taking the chance to prep the next targets for my brushes. Above you can see 3 units of Crusader miniatures French SYW and a unit of Front Rank light's. I am very impressed with the crusader figures great details and well cast just a shame the range is so limited (unless you want Austrian's). The company needs to look at its web site because I passed over this
company when buying for my Dads retirement figures partly due to the
small range but also because the painted examples on the web page look
very average. I will take some closer pictures for you to see tomorrow.
I am dropping off the painted figures in our family wargames room and as we haev some great sunlight I have taken some better pictures.
I am dropping off the painted figures in our family wargames room and as we haev some great sunlight I have taken some better pictures.
Great additions to the family collections
ReplyDelete