Been a few days since I posted as time is short these days and any spare I spend on painting not blogging. I returned from injury to the Hockey field yesterday, acted as sub so had a good 40 min in three stints, my legs ache today and I am suffering from what I call Hockey Butt (imagine running around in a crouched position and you get the idea)
I think even for me my current painting table is a little cramped. Those of you following the challenge will know I have entered my 3 French Cav units which regained the top spot for me and tool me over the 2000 pts. This keeps me on track to pass my Par score. But I wanted to try and get the rest of the cav done before I go off on Holiday next Monday, this would let me take them up to the wargames room when I return from holiday and take Mum and Dad their dog back.
Below is my very full painting table, so full it has taken 2 pictures. I have 1x12 Hussars 3x8 Hea Cav unit of French Marines (F&IW) unit of civies and unit of WW1 British.
I think even for me my current painting table is a little cramped. Those of you following the challenge will know I have entered my 3 French Cav units which regained the top spot for me and tool me over the 2000 pts. This keeps me on track to pass my Par score. But I wanted to try and get the rest of the cav done before I go off on Holiday next Monday, this would let me take them up to the wargames room when I return from holiday and take Mum and Dad their dog back.
Below is my very full painting table, so full it has taken 2 pictures. I have 1x12 Hussars 3x8 Hea Cav unit of French Marines (F&IW) unit of civies and unit of WW1 British.
A weeks holiday during the painting challenge and not to stay home and paint? Merde!
ReplyDeleteI notice you have the same brush cady as me, but you have more brushes
Ian
Had the same holiday last year and took 7 units of Prussian Musketeers to paint (got them half done). But with my wife being injured this year think I will need to be a little more attentive :)
DeleteGood to see you back at número UNO great work!
ReplyDelete