I have finished these 4 figures and had a great time doing so. they are now for sale if anyone is interested drop me an e-mail. I will be putting them on E-bay in a week or so.
They look like the guys out of the film!! Great painting mate. But where´s "who do you think is coming to wipe out your little command.?.the coldstreamguards!" :-D Cheers Paul
Great work mate, colour tone is really nice. I've got this set painted up for use as something else, I might just have to buy it again and paint them up as hollywood intended!
from a black undercoat I use scab red base then a bright red (blood red would do) and slowly add some bronze (or flat) flesh till I am happy with highlights. If you go too far hit it with some very thin bright red again. I have 2 units of foundry Zulu war figures to paint will do a SBS if you would be interested. Again thanks for looking and the feedback Peace James
As you know James I have a particular interest in these chaps; must actually get around to finishing my set! Great work though and I love Paul’s question where is Adendorff? Perhaps Empress might consider adding to the range?
They look like the guys out of the film!!
ReplyDeleteGreat painting mate.
But where´s "who do you think is coming to wipe out your little command.?.the coldstreamguards!" :-D
Cheers
Paul
Great work mate, colour tone is really nice. I've got this set painted up for use as something else, I might just have to buy it again and paint them up as hollywood intended!
ReplyDeleteThese are great, i love the Hook figure esp. Nice work on the reds, care to share your method with us?
ReplyDeleteDave
from a black undercoat I use scab red base then a bright red (blood red would do) and slowly add some bronze (or flat) flesh till I am happy with highlights. If you go too far hit it with some very thin bright red again.
ReplyDeleteI have 2 units of foundry Zulu war figures to paint will do a SBS if you would be interested.
Again thanks for looking and the feedback
Peace James
Figures from one of my favorite movies :-D
ReplyDeleteLove them all the way James!
I thought I recognized them in one of your previous posts.;-)
Greetings
Peter
Cool, i do like those Foundry figs (was tempted to buy some recently myself) Would be nice to see some painted up :)
ReplyDeleteCheers
Dave
As you know James I have a particular interest in these chaps; must actually get around to finishing my set! Great work though and I love Paul’s question where is Adendorff? Perhaps Empress might consider adding to the range?
ReplyDeleteAll the best,
Michael