I had one of those productive days when you advance a few different projects. I finally did a bit more work on my Greek Bust and am almost done with the two bodyguards and I made some progress on the bases of the Zulu war figures and brushed on the primer.
I had seen it on Wamp but it's nice to see that bust again. Fantastic jon on it.
ReplyDeleteThe bust is coming along great James, very nice. Wondering how much more you have to do, Im geussing the crest and pedastal?
ReplyDeleteooooer and you have two bug wullies!
The WSS stuff is going into my Imagi-nation 7YW bog the prince figure is fine for that and the cuirassiers are his own bodyguard, but yeah just pieces I had laying around. Most will be Minden Miniatures, some Eureka and front rank for extras. Favourite period and the Imagi Nation means a fairly diverse and ready community to jaw bone with.
PP
should have put that in a email
Great work! All of it :-)
ReplyDeleteGreetings Peter
That bust is very nice..very good skin tones.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Paul
cheers for the nice comments guys I plan to get the bust done soon and will post the finnished pic's as soon as I do.
ReplyDelete