Commission and personal painting
Nicely done, especially the tartan on the troos!!
looking good mate. Troos are excellent!
Nice one james, He's bonny! I assume the the regular sword is for close in work and I suppose the oversize dagger is for cleaning fingernails!PP
Cheers guys, I do think he has plenty of blades. I think he will look ace along side his bodyguardsPeace James
The Irish Brigade is waiting for their leader- the Mad One!
very nice, I love the work on his trews!
Nicely done, especially the tartan on the troos!!
ReplyDeletelooking good mate. Troos are excellent!
ReplyDeleteNice one james, He's bonny! I assume the the regular sword is for close in work and I suppose the oversize dagger is for cleaning fingernails!
ReplyDeletePP
Cheers guys, I do think he has plenty of blades. I think he will look ace along side his bodyguards
ReplyDeletePeace James
The Irish Brigade is waiting for their leader- the Mad One!
ReplyDeletevery nice, I love the work on his trews!
ReplyDelete