Well I have been looking over the new rules, there is loads of eye candy and a few bits by one of my friends from the Wamp-forum. Not only do they look good but I think Martin has done a grand job updating them too. I am kicking myself for selling off my 4000pts Indain army now as I have to get an army painted up before Dad and I can get a few games under the belt. I painted 80% of a Gripping beasts Carthaginian army last month and Dad has bought over 160 Celts to go with the 80 already painted so we can field a Gallic army, on top of this I have 160 of the Immortal miniatures Greek hoplites to paint which I can use as allies or a stand alone army (you have to love the classic period where everyone fought with and against everyone else).
All this means that I shall be posting more pictures and less words soon, the Celts will be done with Army Painter so will be a quicker job whereas the Hoplites will be a more classic Foundry style.
If this was not enough I am planing to paint a few figures to enter in the Sheffield irregulars IMP comp on 31st July, plan is a single Roman general a unit of Zulu Brits and a FOW German AA vehicle. Watch this space
Peace James
No comments:
Post a Comment