Thats a pretty effective looking cammo scheme you have happening there James. Im surprised I hadn't noticed that cork (?) colour before I must pay a bit more attention to the model colour section. It looks like it would make a fair base or mid tone flesh colour too, perhaps a highlight on darker skin.
yes its a fine colour, on the troops I have used the cork as the base colour and it was very effective will be posting some pictures of them up tonight
allo allo
ReplyDeleteThats a pretty effective looking cammo scheme you have happening there James. Im surprised I hadn't noticed that cork (?) colour before I must pay a bit more attention to the model colour section. It looks like it would make a fair base or mid tone flesh colour too, perhaps a highlight on darker skin.
regards
pp
yes its a fine colour, on the troops I have used the cork as the base colour and it was very effective will be posting some pictures of them up tonight
ReplyDeleteLooks great buddy, i think i'll give that a try on some of my fow jerries
ReplyDeletecheers
Dave