I had a good weekend I was given a unit of FOW US rangers on Sat morning to do as a rush job. The client had undercoated them and provided the paints and the painting guide which was very nice. I started them Sunday night and completed the today, I have taken pictures and will upload them in the morning.
I was also approached about putting a demo game on at the Sheffield irregulars paintfest which I am attending on the 31st, as I am going up to the Old mans house this weekend it meant I could pick up my ECW figures and some terrain. I was happy to say yes and will be brushing up on the rules in the next few days.
The ECW cav commission is almost done now on to the last dozen, but with all this work was not able to touch my large scale figures but it gives the oil chance to dry.
I will post an entry with just the updated pictures tomorrow.
Peace James
No comments:
Post a Comment