Tuesday, 17 September 2013

African Flesh and more for Ebay

I have been busy working out how best to paint some African flesh for a commission I am doing, I am very happy with how it turned out. I used a dark brown base the used shadows flesh as the mid tone and added a bit of red/brown to it for highlights.

As I was working on this flesh I completed the flesh on a couple of more projects, the first of my Dux B Saxons and two more of Curt's Pulp fiction plus another Warlord Games special model heading to Ebay when complete.



Taking about Ebay, I have another figure heading that way this week, a nice AWI Officer.




12 comments:

  1. Looking really good, James. Those two African warriors are cool. Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Dean alway have trouble with darker skin tones

      Delete
  2. Looks very nice, Lots of different bits going on in the Brewerton household!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats just whats on the painting table I have a desk to the left full of my waiting list :)

      Delete
  3. All great but the flesh colors are superb! Variety...you've got it in spades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love my flesh painting, I must get round to a greek or celt bare army

      Delete
  4. Those look nice. I really like the Continental officer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The African tribesmen look great. I also really like the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work there and there tribesmen's skin-tone look good.

    ReplyDelete