Today while I was taking pictures of the latest entry to send off to Curt I had a delivery. I had spotted this last week on Wayland Games Website and as another of the games I played and loved at Akrotiri Wargames Club I just had to order it.
http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/catalyst-game-labs/battletech/battletech-25th-anniversary-introductory-box-set/prod_12127.html
The figures are not the best (soft plastic), but they are plenty enough to paint and enjoy what was always a great ame to play. I can see after I get them painted up I will be once again trying to chase my Dad's Mech's as they run around the edge of the battlefield (his tactic for all club games was to run around staying out of trouble till everyone else had shot each other to pieces then swoop in a finish off who ever was left ).
I sent off a small (rolls eyes :) ) entry to Curt that hits my Par (and then some). I just have to see how much I can complete in this last week and hope it turns out to be one more figure than Chris.
Hope all other Ronin are having one last big push.
Peace James
http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/catalyst-game-labs/battletech/battletech-25th-anniversary-introductory-box-set/prod_12127.html
The figures are not the best (soft plastic), but they are plenty enough to paint and enjoy what was always a great ame to play. I can see after I get them painted up I will be once again trying to chase my Dad's Mech's as they run around the edge of the battlefield (his tactic for all club games was to run around staying out of trouble till everyone else had shot each other to pieces then swoop in a finish off who ever was left ).
I sent off a small (rolls eyes :) ) entry to Curt that hits my Par (and then some). I just have to see how much I can complete in this last week and hope it turns out to be one more figure than Chris.
Hope all other Ronin are having one last big push.
Peace James

Good luck fellow Ronin!
ReplyDeleteAh Battletech. I always forget how much fun that is.
ReplyDeleteI have the old set with the cardboard mechs tucked away in the garage. May have to dig it out for a quick blast from the past on our next games day (around easter I think).