Evening Bloggers,
I hope I find all you fellow Ronin busy painting those last few units/figures ready to bombard poor Curt at the last minute. I have been getting along well with my final few targets, the Command stands have been based up ready for gravel on them, the same with the cannons. As for the last Infantry I have all the major colors on and just have the leggings, straps and muskets left.
I should get all these done and I also have my Ronin to paint.
Back to the brushes for me hope you all reach your personal targets over these next few weeks.
Peace James
I hope I find all you fellow Ronin busy painting those last few units/figures ready to bombard poor Curt at the last minute. I have been getting along well with my final few targets, the Command stands have been based up ready for gravel on them, the same with the cannons. As for the last Infantry I have all the major colors on and just have the leggings, straps and muskets left.
I should get all these done and I also have my Ronin to paint.
Back to the brushes for me hope you all reach your personal targets over these next few weeks.
Peace James
Keep going James, looks like a fabulous last fling!
ReplyDelete.....and to your last winning push James!
ReplyDeleteI am truly impressed with the quality and quantity of your work - very inspiring!
ReplyDeleteHere's to you(b)reaching your 3000 point target James!
ReplyDeleteFantastic work I am so proud of you and chuffed that my retirement gift keeps growing
ReplyDeleteI think your gonna smash your target!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing those cannons painted.
ReplyDelete