Back up to full speed again today, I completed the Guide Infantry ready for base work and dip. On the base front I have been thinking and I plan to paint the base's with the craft paint and when dry will paint the dip on the figures and base I will then complete the base work with dry brush and tuff's.
I have completed the flesh on the Camel Corp so then will see more attention this weekend. After putting away the finished figures I dug out my next batches. I am starting on the Afghan's these I will do in groups of ten painting them in the same colours and then when I put them all together they will look irregular.
I have one of my Afghan Command stands and the first unit of Bengal Cav, I think you can also see in the end of this picture my entry for the first bonus round a figure from Perry Miniatures AWI range.
Peace James
I have completed the flesh on the Camel Corp so then will see more attention this weekend. After putting away the finished figures I dug out my next batches. I am starting on the Afghan's these I will do in groups of ten painting them in the same colours and then when I put them all together they will look irregular.
I have one of my Afghan Command stands and the first unit of Bengal Cav, I think you can also see in the end of this picture my entry for the first bonus round a figure from Perry Miniatures AWI range.
Peace James
Good work James. These early days are like the sprint off from the starting line, will be interesting to see who starts to fade over the next few weeks. There should really be a secondary betting market, hmmm could make some money there.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you're progressing nicely.
ReplyDeleteComing along then, looking forward to seeing those Bengal lancers
ReplyDelete