I was very lucky to have two fine gifts from my Secret Santa and Santa clause, I got two greta packs of Perry's Samurai that will be cleaned up and based this weekend ready to join the ranks o my Ronin figures also some great terrain scatter in the form of barrels. My Secret Santa Clause was a great figure produced by Gringo 40 this is an officer of the French Foreign Legion who will when based become a stream ship captain for the Sudan.
I took a quick shot of my paint desk, you can see that I have my Bengal Lancers under way plus some Afghans and Dark age stuff.
I was able to get my first entry in to Curt the other day a group lot of NWF Foundry Figures that I had great fun painting.
I took a quick shot of my paint desk, you can see that I have my Bengal Lancers under way plus some Afghans and Dark age stuff.
I was able to get my first entry in to Curt the other day a group lot of NWF Foundry Figures that I had great fun painting.
I have painted those NWF figures a few years back. Yours look great. I was waiting for your first entry and I was not disappointed.
ReplyDeleteJames! Nice brushwork on the Foundry Sikhs. The turbans on the cav are outstanding!
ReplyDeleteA great Secret Santa pressie, love the NWF figures!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice James!
ReplyDelete