Well I like many of my fellow Wild Bunchers am champing at the bit to get started on my challenge figures. I managed to add a last order to Perry miniatures this week for a bit more Madhist Cav and Camels. This was due to the very good new that my daughter her had her contract at work extended so I no longer had to hold back some money to cover her rent (if needed). I should see those in the post tomorrow and get them prepped up for Sunday.
I am very much looking forward to getting some great Colonial gaming done in 2014.
below is a rough list of what I plan to paint over the next three months:
NWF:
Gurkhas (Foundry)
Guides (Foundry)
Sikhs (Foundry)
Black Watch (Foundry)
Gattling and screw guns (Foundry)
Bengal Lancers (Foundry)
Guide Cav (Foundry)
Tribesmen (Foundry & Old Glory)
Sudan:
Naval Brigade (Perry Miniatures)
Black Watch (Perry Miniatures)
Egyption Inf (Perry Miniatures)
Camel Corp Mtd&Foot (Perry Miniatures)
19th Hussars (Perry Miniatures)
Gattling Gun (Perry Miniatures)
Madhist warriors (Perry Miniatures)
Madhist Camels (Perry Miniatures)
Madhist Cav (Perry Miniatures)
Zulu War:
3 x Infantry Units (Empress Miniatures)
1 x Marines (Foundry)
NNC foot and Mounted (Empress Metal and Warlord Plastics)
Zulus (a few :) ) (Warlord Plastics)
Dark Age:
Saga Anglo-Danes (Gripping Beast)
Viking (rather a lot) (GB Plastics)
Viking (not as many) (Foundry)
Dux B Saxon Force (GB Plastic)
SYW:
Hussars (Foundry)
Lancers (Foundry)
Hanoverian Inf (Front Rank)
F&IW:
Indians (Warlord/Conquest)
Canadian (Conquest)
Civies (Foundry/Conquest)
WW2:
Red Beret's (Renegade Miniatures)
I have a load of other odd figures like my Samurai and Cowboys that will see paint if all above is completed.
I will try and post pictures each day of the challenge so watch this space.
Peace James
I am very much looking forward to getting some great Colonial gaming done in 2014.
below is a rough list of what I plan to paint over the next three months:
NWF:
Gurkhas (Foundry)
Guides (Foundry)
Sikhs (Foundry)
Black Watch (Foundry)
Gattling and screw guns (Foundry)
Bengal Lancers (Foundry)
Guide Cav (Foundry)
Tribesmen (Foundry & Old Glory)
Sudan:
Naval Brigade (Perry Miniatures)
Black Watch (Perry Miniatures)
Egyption Inf (Perry Miniatures)
Camel Corp Mtd&Foot (Perry Miniatures)
19th Hussars (Perry Miniatures)
Gattling Gun (Perry Miniatures)
Madhist warriors (Perry Miniatures)
Madhist Camels (Perry Miniatures)
Madhist Cav (Perry Miniatures)
Zulu War:
3 x Infantry Units (Empress Miniatures)
1 x Marines (Foundry)
NNC foot and Mounted (Empress Metal and Warlord Plastics)
Zulus (a few :) ) (Warlord Plastics)
Dark Age:
Saga Anglo-Danes (Gripping Beast)
Viking (rather a lot) (GB Plastics)
Viking (not as many) (Foundry)
Dux B Saxon Force (GB Plastic)
SYW:
Hussars (Foundry)
Lancers (Foundry)
Hanoverian Inf (Front Rank)
F&IW:
Indians (Warlord/Conquest)
Canadian (Conquest)
Civies (Foundry/Conquest)
WW2:
Red Beret's (Renegade Miniatures)
I have a load of other odd figures like my Samurai and Cowboys that will see paint if all above is completed.
I will try and post pictures each day of the challenge so watch this space.
Peace James

Loads of Foundry and Perry-you can't do better than that. Best wishes James!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a list and a half! Best of luck getting through it.
ReplyDeleteGood list!
ReplyDeleteYour picture reminds me of the dyslexic Satanist who sold his soul to Santa!
ReplyDeleteThat's quite a list!
Loving the list and looking forward to seeing it being painted
ReplyDeleteSome good stuff there, I look forward to seeing what you do with them.
ReplyDeleteAll strength to your brushes!
James, I wish you well with the challenge; the competition is fierce, but I've seen what you can do with lots of minis in a short time. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteA formidable list indeed. I look forward to seeing these...and maybe playing with some at Blog-Con next year?
ReplyDeleteI have continued to paint and will put the last touches on some figures in the next hour but after that I am guessing it's just going to be me basing figures that were already painted
ReplyDeleteNot long now and I have a game Friday night so I guess I can last out to the start
Ian
Very nice list. Will be interesting to see them all painted.
ReplyDeleteThat's my sort of list James, can't wait to see them rolling off the painting line.
ReplyDeleteWow - you have a lot of projects that will be a pleasure to see. Best, Dean
ReplyDeleteGreat list but I really liked the poster. I have a bumper sticker along the same vein that says: 'Dog is my Co-pilot' :)
ReplyDeleteYou'll love the Perry Sudan stuff. I've got a pile of it and it's absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing it. Each day?!
ReplyDeleteWoW - that is a juggernaut of a list!
ReplyDeleteIts going to be fantastic to watch this conveyor belt of awesomeness in action!
Your list puts mine to shame! Not only in quantity, but also in focus. Mine is all sorts of everything in multiple scales. I sincerely wish you luck as I would love to be able to stay on one topic/project for longer than a week.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant list I look forward to seeing it come alive.
Wow! That's agreat list of goodies! Looking forward to see them painted!
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Peter