Been a busy few weeks, I lose a fair chunk of painting time now as this year I have taken up playing field hockey for my local club, I used to play as a youth and needed some thing to get my heart pumping again. Its been a good season so far I am slowly getting used to the game (its much changed in the 20 years since I played) and have lost over 1 stone so far.
Any way I have still been making plenty of time for painting, I am working on some Zulu War officers to sell on as well as some Dwarfs for my new army. I am making good progress on the Arthurian British just a few units left now (this unit still needs shields).
Any way I have still been making plenty of time for painting, I am working on some Zulu War officers to sell on as well as some Dwarfs for my new army. I am making good progress on the Arthurian British just a few units left now (this unit still needs shields).
No comments:
Post a Comment