Saturday, 3 November 2012

A fresh new idea

With the demise of bring and buy at alot of wargames shows, I find I have less of a market to sell my figures. I love doing commissions but a also like to paint some figures just because I love the cast or the era. I paint fast so can never play all the periods that I paint so I am looking for a way to cash in.
So I have recently contacted Colonel Bill who provides just the service I need, they sell painters figures for a commission (just like a bring and buy stall). I think this is going to be a fruitful relationship as I am always casting loving eyes at new figures but thinking " I will never play that era". Now I can buy them, paint them and send them off.
So this blog should become a little more active and if you see some thing you like you may just be able to buy it.
Peace James
 

2 comments:

  1. Stu is a great guy who carries my flags. You will enjoy working with the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea, I wish you well with it.

    ReplyDelete