Dad myself and Bernard hit the Fiasco show this Sunday, went very well as we were able to off load our old FOW armies so had funds to invest in some new rules and figures.
Dad is getting into Warmaster ancients so bought himself a 10mm are for me to paint. Dad picked up the new rules for the FIW and some more Indians which he will paint himself. We together started building our French SYW army with the great French line infantry from Warlord games.
I picked up a German starter set for Bolt action.
I took the time to pictures some of my current work load. A couple of terrain features, a church and some woods (just the canopy on the trees to do). Also the next Dwarf I am painting and a Bust I have started.
Dad is getting into Warmaster ancients so bought himself a 10mm are for me to paint. Dad picked up the new rules for the FIW and some more Indians which he will paint himself. We together started building our French SYW army with the great French line infantry from Warlord games.
I picked up a German starter set for Bolt action.
I took the time to pictures some of my current work load. A couple of terrain features, a church and some woods (just the canopy on the trees to do). Also the next Dwarf I am painting and a Bust I have started.
What a lot on the go! Shamed me into trying a new regime of painting first thing (after e-mails of course) Fantastic work on the British Lights- will do some photos in terrain
ReplyDelete