Well after completing my 3 year project I had to have a break from painting, I did a few commissions but did not do much for myself for a few months (summer holidays kept me away from the desk too). But I came back to it last month and have returned to a few projects and started a few new ones.
I have taken a few pictures of whats going on, we have a couple of shots of an Arthurian Roman army I am painting for my sisters father in law. A few shots of my Dr Who figures ( a MIB a SWAT and the Dr), the next lot of the FIW figures. And lastly returning to my first fantasy army Dwarves.
I have taken a few pictures of whats going on, we have a couple of shots of an Arthurian Roman army I am painting for my sisters father in law. A few shots of my Dr Who figures ( a MIB a SWAT and the Dr), the next lot of the FIW figures. And lastly returning to my first fantasy army Dwarves.
Great to hear that you are doing well and some lovely examples on show here James.
ReplyDelete