Well with the festive period well behind me, I have got right back into my painting. 2012 is going to be a great year hobby wise I feel, I have a few projects that I am loving and the customers i have are sending me stuff I love to paint so can't get much better.
While I waited for the undercoat to dry on my next lot of GW Empire, I knocked out 4 more of my FIW Indians and also finished one of the movement trays (to see how they will come out). I am also painted a few AWI figures for another customer, Perry Miniatures very nice to work on.
Last shot is a view of some of the stuff awaiting the tender mercy of exiles paint.
Peace James
While I waited for the undercoat to dry on my next lot of GW Empire, I knocked out 4 more of my FIW Indians and also finished one of the movement trays (to see how they will come out). I am also painted a few AWI figures for another customer, Perry Miniatures very nice to work on.
Last shot is a view of some of the stuff awaiting the tender mercy of exiles paint.
Peace James
Excellent stuff! I love the idea of just dusting off four miniatures whilst waiting for the undercoat to dry on another hoard! Hats off to you James.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear of positive progress, have a good year.....
ReplyDelete