As followers may remember my Dad and I are building all we need to game the FIW and in to the AWI. I have been busy painting the figures while my Dad has been hard at work (paying for most of the stuff) buying and building terrain pieces for the table.
I have just had these great pictures set to me of the first lot of Indian's I painted feeling right at home in the Indian Village my Dad has painted so I just wanted to share them with you all.
All the Best, Peace
James & Paul Brewerton (the Bee Boyz)
I have just had these great pictures set to me of the first lot of Indian's I painted feeling right at home in the Indian Village my Dad has painted so I just wanted to share them with you all.
All the Best, Peace
James & Paul Brewerton (the Bee Boyz)
Excellent work Jame's Dad! Lovely, subtle use of colour for the roof covers.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderfull village and painted figures. Love it!
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/
Superb!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool, I like this a lot. Great models and village
ReplyDeleteThat is sweet terrain.
ReplyDelete