I thought that I would take the time every Sunday to pass on a tip or advice that to some would seem simple but you would be surprised how it helps others.
My first tip is to do with undercoat, I like most use spray paint (black is my choice) and you will all know that it is very hard to get to all those undercuts, you find yourself in odd yogic poses trying to finish that all over undercoat.
My answer was to find this product, Black Primer
(other brush on primers are out there I just love this one)
Now I give my figures a good all over spray in the garage, then take them up to my paint room and brush on the primer in all those missed bits
Job Done...
Peace James
My first tip is to do with undercoat, I like most use spray paint (black is my choice) and you will all know that it is very hard to get to all those undercuts, you find yourself in odd yogic poses trying to finish that all over undercoat.
My answer was to find this product, Black Primer
(other brush on primers are out there I just love this one)
Now I give my figures a good all over spray in the garage, then take them up to my paint room and brush on the primer in all those missed bits
Job Done...
Peace James

Sound advice Sir!!
ReplyDeleteI went off using black undercoat, I use Halfords Grey car primer now.
ReplyDeleteSo sayeth the book and amen to that.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year James
Nice find. Certainly not good for every mini, but perfect for many! All the touching up is why I never bothered to try spray-priming minis... which I guess is kind of overkill anyway unless one is painting whole squads.
ReplyDeleteExcellent stuff James; I have some of that on my list for my next order.
ReplyDeleteBetter sermon than one of mine!
ReplyDelete