So just a few shots of what is on the go ATM, I am doing some foundry Zulu war brits which I plan to sell on fleabay or bring and buy. The second lot are my FIW figures some foundry (actually AWI) and some from galloping Major.
Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!
Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for newbie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
Feel free to surf to my page - merriam Also see my web page: online
Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
That sergeant looks awesome (I like th other ones to ;-)) but this one the most!
ReplyDeletePS: what size are those AWI figures?
Greetings
Peter
Cheers Peter the AWI are 28mm but perrys foundry stuff so slim 28mm
ReplyDeletethe Galloping major stuff is a little thicker 28mm but a good match.
Peace james
Good work and as Peter said that sergeant is excellent.
ReplyDeleteIt must be costing a fortune just to base them
ReplyDeleteHiya! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
ReplyDeleteWould you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a
blog post or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of
the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me
an email. I look forward to hearing from you!
Awesome blog by the way!
Look at my site; vozniski-izpit.com
Check out my web blog ; motor sports
Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly
ReplyDeleteenjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for newbie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
Feel free to surf to my page - merriam
Also see my web page: online
Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
ReplyDeleteI'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
Here is my site ... parthenogenesis
My webpage - placket