Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Exiles still here

Just a quick post to say I have not left the country but have been working on a commission that has to remain private. I have though been starting on some new AWI/FIW figures I have based and cleaned 48 AWI Brits from Foundry (they had another sale) and 26 Rangers from Galloping major. these will all go for undercoat tomorrow and you should soon see some WIP shots.
 I see from several post that the Perry boys have announced that one of the next plastic sets will be AWI Brits, talk about good timing I hope they do not take to long to get them into production because I will be looking to pick a few box's up.


This will be the first in a series of AWI plastics. American militia and Continentals are also in the pipeline. Only four of the five figures for the infantry sprue are shown here. Formal cocked, half-cocked hats and cut-down 'Saratoga' caps will be included for all in the box.

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited about these figures. I have been hoping someone would produce a plastic AWI range. If they're anything like their metal AWI range, I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete