Friday, 18 February 2011

WAB GT Tomorrow, did I do it?

Well as you may have noticed I have been off line a lot in the last week, this was because I was spending every spare min painting. And the answer to the question is yes I finished I have pictures below of the army in its travel box's and will take better pictures at the comp in the morning (when I go after my night shift), good job my Dad is coming along as support he may need to wake me up.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at your comp. Take lots of pictures and post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motivating shots. I committed to hosting a WAB game at our annual convention "Enfilade!" in May. I still have a few units to complete, but most of the Seleucid army is ready for action. Regards, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the busy ness. Get in there lad and give em hell and make sure the camera is running hot.

    good luck
    PP

    ReplyDelete
  4. This german Company makes very nice ones
    http://www.planet-fantasy.biz/pf_shop_3.0.4/index.php/cat/c1227_Armybox.html

    ReplyDelete