I was due to be away on holiday when the WAB GT was held in Stockport on 19th and 20th of Feb, but due to illness of the friends we were to visit I am now free. Only a few problems I do not have a WAB army at the moment, should I let this stop me...
No way I have paid my money and sent in my army list and all I have to do now is paint my army in the next 4 weeks.
My army is shown below and you will understand if my posts are few and far between as every spare min will be spent on this army and commission.
Peace James
No way I have paid my money and sent in my army list and all I have to do now is paint my army in the next 4 weeks.
My army is shown below and you will understand if my posts are few and far between as every spare min will be spent on this army and commission.
WAB GT 2011 Army list
James Brewerton Gallic (Hannibal book) 2400pts
Characters: 200= 8%
High Chieftain hand weapon, light armour, shield 145
Army Battle Standard hand weapon, light armour, shield 55
Infantry: 1372= 57%
38 x Warriors shield, mixed weapons, stubborn, leader, musician 352
40 x Warriors shield, mixed weapons, leader, musician, standard 255
40 x Warriors shield, mixed weapons, leader, musician, standard 255
40 x Warriors shield, mixed weapons, leader, musician, standard 255
40 x Warriors shield, mixed weapons, leader, musician, standard 255
Cavalry: 597= 25%
12 x Noble Cavalry shield, light armour, mixed weapon, leader, musician, standard 267
15 x Noble Cavalry shield, light armour, mixed weapon, leader, musician, standard 330
Supporting Infantry: 228= 9%
10 x Skirmisher Javelin 40
13 x Skirmisher Javelin 52
10 x Skirmisher Sling 68
10 x Skirmisher Sling 68
Total: 2397 total break value 20 break point 5
so far I have built 90 Celt's and based all the javelinmen, I will be using the army painter products and the shield transfers that come with the Warlord Games Celts. I may post pictures but do not hold your breath.Peace James
I quite agree, you are mad, that's a hell of a lot to paint in 4 weeks. I suggest ebay, Jack Daniels, no sleep and book an appointment at Specsaves for 5 weeks time!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!!!
I see you picked an easy army to paint on a tight schedule!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, with both the painting and the GT.